Issue #1 - March 2019
This in the second printing which is in black and white
- In depth look at late 80s/early 90s alternative manga publisher Blast Books
- Interview with Hiroo Yamagata (Translator of Hideshi Hino's Hell Baby)
- Brief interview with Laura Lindgren (Founder of Blast Books)
- Interview with James Hudnall (Translation assistant of Mai, The Psychic Girl)
- Music From Nancy a retrospective, interviews with all 3 creators, Jesse Poimboeuf, Steve Sweet, Steve Cunningham.
- Interview with Shades7000 (Creator of the Scanlation Group 'You're Welcome')
- Short essays on comic book artifacts found on Ebay
- Comics you should read (reviews of contemporary comics)
- Translation of The Road Home by Kuniko Tsurita (from Garo #213)
32 pages, with 16 page insert of a Program for Music From Nancy
watch Music From Nancy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkX2-LncA0M
**SHIPS IN USA AS MEDIA MAIL**
DISTRO PRICES AVAILABLE!
EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!